Saturday, December 5, 2009

Are you up for a challenge??

Like do you think you can make a layout without patterned paper??
I have a challenge up on the Kenner Road blog today and the challenge is just that:
make something {layout, card, project, whatever} without patterned paper!
Check out the challenge here!
And this is what I made.

{all supplies are from Kenner Road's November kit: Timber Cove}
Link up at Kenner Road and link me up here too if you play along!
Thanks for looking!!
oh and ROOOOOLL TIDE!!
:)
gretchen

4 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

woo hoo Roll Tide!

Unknown said...

Hey! Just saw your awesome work on the KR site. Wow! Wonderful projects! You are so talented! :)

Katie said...

love love love love. so cute!

Virginia said...

I love this, girl!

(And dude. I was so majorly preggo there. GULP!)