Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Last minute

Christmas is 7 days away.
Depending on where it is going, mail takes
roughly 2-4 days to be delivered.
No mail will be delivered on the 25th.
That means essentially there are 6 days left
for Christmas cards to reach their destination
before the holiday.
I wonder how many cards I can make in 2 days?
(All supplies are Little Yellow Bicyle)

I might need to make a few "Happy New Year" cards just in case. _______________________
Total sidenote:
Anybody got their hands on the January CK yet?
I am wondering how it is & if I should renew my subscription.
No Ali. No Becky's sketch. And I hear no Dear Lizzy either.
Hrmph.
Sadness.
I would love to hear some opinions!
_______________________
:)
gretchen

4 comments:

Amy L said...

I don't know how many cards you can make, but so far you are going to bless someone's socks off! I got the Jan CK; haven't read the whole thing, but I'm not terribly disappointed so far. They are continuing a lot of the same ideas, albeit with different people.

Anonymous said...

i was very disapointed in no ali or elizabeth they were the main reasons for my subscription so i proably wont renew.

Lisa said...

i've got the January issue and really haven't paid much attention, but i wasn't really missing anything either. hmm - will research further! and by the way, your cards rock!!

paintit4u said...

I love both Ali's and Elizabeth's column in CK and so I expected to be very disappointed in the Jan. CK. But I wasn't. Lot's of great layouts, etc. It has promise. Becca :)