Tuesday, December 15, 2009

the cat's out of the bag

Kerry Lynn asked me to stay on and
be a for-real designer for Kenner Road!
Um, YEAH!! Did she even have to ask!!??!!

{I was sitting at my computer when her email
came through and purposely waited a little while
to email her back...you know, just playing it cool.
I think I made it a grand total of 5 minutes
before I emailed her back...
in all caps, by the way, so I totally blew my coolness attempt!}
____________________________________
And I get to start immediately!
So here is what I made with the December kit (Seven Gables)
and the embellishment add-on (Ramble).
_____________________________

I have I told you about my sweet friend Ginny??

Here's one with pics from this past Thanksgiving.
{and a funny story!}

Here's a sweet simple card...

And I even tried to go a little patriotic with this kit!

Kits are on sale now!
Get 'em while they are hot (and available)!!

{I've got plenty of leftovers from these kits
so you will probably be seeing more from it!}

:)
gretchen

10 comments:

erin said...

congratulations! love kl and her stuff, so kudos to you!

Katie Burnett said...

yay GMac and KR are the best combo ever!!!! Love the layouts you did with the kit : )

Deanna said...

Woohoo! Congrats! I know you're excited about this one! :) And love the grams story--priceless.

Lisa said...

congrats!! super awesome!

Jennifer said...

Woo hoo ... congrats! Super cute layouts, too.

melissa said...

Congrats!! Love KR stuff! Love your stuff... started singing immediately with the "Meet Virginia" l/o (Train!). Awesome!!!

kl said...

adore you.
xo

Nubia said...

that is so awesome Gretchen!

lucysinspired said...

YOU are a ROCK STAR!!! I love it....you so deserve it, too. Come over and scrapbook with me so I can see it!!

Gina said...

Congrats on the DT gig!!!

Great LO . . . a friend and I stood in line over 11 hours all night at the end of November to get our books signed! We live in the town that her Mom grew up, I even went to the same high school as she . . . Go Bombers!!! It was so worth it!!! :)