Monday, August 23, 2010

Well this blog is booooring!

I mean I know that iPod story
was so interesting & all, but I have had a lack of fun projects to post lately.
Don't worry, I've been scrapping!
It's just stuff I can't really share right now.
And I did teach a class at Scrapbook Mania that kept me a little busy.
{and I am working on another one!}
While that is all fun for me, it leaves this ole blog quite dull.
Hopefully this will be solved this weekend when I take an extended weekend with my mom to meet up with some friends to scrapbook!
__________________________
On the to do list:
1) Finish this mini that I started a
loooong time ago.
I started this one not long after I did my first marathon (well it was the first of 2).
And I ran that one in 2008...January 2008.
It's so old I had to wipe dust off of it when I got it off the shelf!
2) Play with these new Bella Blvd goodies!
3) Come up with a challenge for the KI blog.
My day is September 6th...Labor Day!
I think a "working" challenge may be in order.
________________________________
After that, who knows what I will do!
But I've got a stack of pictures printed so there will hopefully be more interesting blog material coming soon!
{please do not hold your breath though!}
________________________________
Happy Monday good people!
:)
gretchen

No comments: