Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Woo hoo!!

I have been needing a product like this!
Thank you KI for making it happen!
POCKETS!!
I save ticket stubs, programs, and other memorabilia.
But I don't always like to include these things on a layout {you know, it might not match my patterned paper or something & i just can't have that!}
Pockets are the perfect solution!
KI has a bunch of fun new ones in lots of sizes & colors!
I used one of them here.
This is another page for my 1/2 marathon album.
This was the first half I ever did back in 2002.
I am pretty sure these pictures were taken with a little disposable camera so I am about 1/4 inch tall in each picture.
I did not really want to use any of those pictures on my layout because of that.
But of course I want to save them!
{even if you do need a magnifying glass to see me}
I used one of the 5x5 inch pockets & tucked the pictures in the pocket.
Perfect!
Other supplies: Patterned paper (Pink Paislee-green & dotted; KI Memories-striped), "believe" glitter sticker (KI Memories), Die cut journaling block (Jenni Bowlin), Glitter numbers (Making Memories)
FYI: that fun swirly "believe" sticker is another new product from KI Memories!!
:)
Happy hump day!
gretchen

No comments: