Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Almost Halloween...

...and with a little chill in the air it is time to get excited about fall!
YAY!!
I do love this time of year!
__________________________
Getting in the spirit of the season {as if I needed an excuse}, I picked up some of the newest My Mind's Eye Halloween line at Scrapbook Mania.
It is such a spooky fun line!
Supplies: Patterned paper, die cuts (My Mind's Eye Blackbird), Alpha stickers (Fancy Pants)

And speaking of Scrapbook Mania, don't forget about my "Scrap your Summer" class there this Saturday.
Last I heard there were still a couple of spots left!
It starts at 11:00 and the cost is $20.
Call the store to sign up!
205/424-4246
__________________________________
Alright, that's all I've got!
Happy Tuesday!
:)
gretchen

2 comments:

bethchien said...

I love Halloween so much, that I don't mind you scrapping it now! hahah
Love the layout, sweets! hope you have been wonderful!
B

erin Yamabe said...

hi there, cute layout!