Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Scrappage

{surely that is a real word}
{if it is not, it should be}
______________________________________
"Scrappage" means I have been scrapbooking and I have something to share here.
:)
This one is about my future sister-in-law Ginny.
Who knew that almost exactly 1 year after this picture was taken in New Orleans she would be engaged to my brother David!?
Crazy, I tell ya!!
What a difference a year makes!
Supplies: Patterned paper (Fancy Pants), Chipboard embellishments (Fancy Pants), Rub-on alphas (Fancy Pants), Journaling block (Fancy Pants), Bling (KI Memories), Brads (Crate Paper), Pen (American Crafts)


OK that's all the scrappage I have for now.
Check back soon!
Happy Tuesday!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

erin yamabe said...

that's some good scrappage:)