Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ramblings

on a lazy Sunday...
***
Thank you to everybody who came out to my "Scrap your Summer" class at Scrapbook Mania yesterday!.
It was a good time, I enjoyed meeting new friends, & we were very productive!
I left India with 2 class kits so if you want 'em, you better go get 'em!
{or call the store: 205/424-4246}
***
Mark your calendars for Saturday, October 2nd.
That is World Cardmaking Day!
And Christine & I will each be teaching a card class at Scrapbook Mania.
Do come!
________________________________________
It's no secret that there is a soft spot in my heart for My Mind's Eye.
So when I saw that they will now be sending out a monthly newsletter, I would be willing to bet money that I was the first to sign up!
:)
Here is a linky if you want to sign up too!
{it's totally free of course!}
_________________________________________
Last week I got my copy of the April Scrapbook Trends issue & this layout was returned with it.



Supplies: Cardstock (My Mind's Eye & Wausau), Patterned paper (October Afternoon), Brad & pen (American Crafts), Butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), embroidery floss
This layout will always be a reminder to take pictures!!
Even if your husband or brothers get annoyed at the camera coming out at the most randomest of times.
Who cares...
They will be thankful for those pictures later.
And may eventually be disappointed if those pictures were never taken.
________________________________________
And on a lighter note...
Can I get a
Thank you very much!!
***
Hope you have a lazy, happy Sunday!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Katie Burnett said...

Roll Tide G!

Love that layout. You are so right about regretting pics not taken.