Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Totally caught up

{well kind of}
I am now caught up on my half marathon album at least!
And I have no immediate plans to run another one, so it looks like I will be caught up for awhile.

Supplies: Patterned paper (Pink Paislee), Border sticker (KI Memories), Journaling block (KI Memories), Glitter numbers (KI Memories), flower embellishment (Sassafras), Brads (American Crafts)

Supplies: Patterned paper (Sassafras), Border stickers (Sassafras), Chipboard numbers (Pink Paislee), Die cut photo corners & star (my handy dandy ole Sizzix)

Supplies: Patterned paper (Pink, blue dotted-Jillibean Soup; Pink Paislee-dark blue), Number stickers (Jillibean Soup), Bling (Heidi Swapp & KI Memories), Journaling block (Making Memories), Mickey punch (EK Success)

Supplies: Patterned paper (Bella Blvd-blue, Jillibean Soup-blue dotted, Sassafras-stars), Glitter numbers (KI Memories), Die cut photo corners & star (the ole Sizzix again), staples

Yippee!!
:)
gretchen

2 comments:

Just call me "B" said...

Way to go Gmac!!! You are on top of things, sister!

Sandy Ang said...

Love the 2-page LO ideas ! thanks