Wednesday, February 16, 2011

silly Shada

I have decided that I need to take more pictures of our dog.
I feel like I use the same ones over & over again when I want to document some stuff about her.
Maybe if she would sit still for 0.5 seconds I could get a good picture.
We think she is about 10 years old (yeah, we don't know for sure), but we know that she still thinks she is a puppy!
Supplies: Patterned paper (Pebbles, Inc), Alphabets (Bella Blvd), Brads (American Crafts), baker's twine

P.S.
I made this one for Scrapbook Mania.
If you are looking for some of these cute pet papers, India still has some!

P.P.S.
I think I might be addicted to baker's twine.
It was probably not necessary on this layout.
However, I could not resist.
You can find a good selection of it at Scrapbook Mania also!

And a happy hump day to you!
:)
gretchen

3 comments:

Luv2talk said...

I'm addicted to the BAKER"S TWINE, as well. I have several colors and find it's often the perfect touch.

Gretchen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mojodawn said...

WOW beautiful dog! Dig the design and the papers here. Cool LO! :)