Monday, February 21, 2011

Sketchy

It's my day to put up a sketch on the Midnight Rooster blog.
Well that should be easy since I doodled out this basic sketch when I started working with my February kit!
My goal with the sketch was to try to use some of the busier patterned papers in the kit as full sheets rather than just cutting them up like I usually do.
Now, I've shared these layouts already but now you can see how I used the sketch to come up with all 3 of these pages.
1 sketch, 3 ways!
ha!


And I successfully used some busy patterned papers without cutting them up into smaller pieces!
YAY!
{you can see my post at Midnight Rooster here}
:)
Happy Monday to ya!
gretchen

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Awesome! I struggle with the busier backgrounds too- I need to save this sketch!

Zarah said...

Yummy LOs and a fab sketch!! I feel the need to get scrappy like riiiight now! :D