Thursday, September 8, 2011

Color Combos Galore

Well looky here!
I get to be the guest designer over at Color Combos Galore this week!
{what that really means is that Midnight Rooster is the sponsor over there this month and i was the only Midnigh
t Rooster designer who had a chance to make anything this week! lucky me!}
This is the first time I have ever participated in these challenges and it will not be my last!
Basically (in case you are not familiar Color Combos Galore challenges) each week the challenge involves a color palette with a twist.
For instance, this week's color palette is soft with some pink and blue/purple.
The twist is pearls.
And I made this ...
I put a little simple greeting inside...
I made this card using the August kit from Midnight Rooster (Summer Shandy).
Now go check out Color Combos Galore and see all the better stuff that people made for this challenge!
*****
P.S.
Tomorrow is the Midnight Rooster September reveal!
Oh, and it is Friday!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Congrats on the GDT spot! That's awesome. love the card too!