Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day!!

Personally I plan to do no laboring today!
I love Mondays like this!!
I ran early this morning.
Then I finished the first Harry Potter book.
{yes, I realize that I am the last person in America to do so. i am totally cool with my "follower" status.}
And now I think I will try to hunt down the first Harry Potter movie & watch it while doing a little scrapping.
But I have a card to share first!
And I really like how this one turned out...
I made this one with the Salt Water Taffy kit from Noel Mignon.
I did grab the Thickers out of the Very Virginia kit and the October Afternoon 5 & Dime label from the Mary Ellen kit though.
I love how Noel's kits mix so well together!!
*****
OK I am off to search for a movie!
Happy Labor Day!
:)
gretchen

No comments: