Sunday, October 9, 2011

3 Scrappy Boys

YAY!
I had the opportunity to guest design over at 3 Scrappy Boys this month!
This is a super cute kit club that comes out with a new kit every month and gives you a variety of ways to purchase the kit.
For instance, there is a main kit, an add on kit, and then a trio kit that combines a few mini kits with coordinating embellishments.
I got to play with October's trio kit!
This kit is full of fabulous Pink Paislee, Glitz, Studio Calico, Sassafras, Prima, Maya Road, and more!
*****
Here are a couple things I made with the kit...

{not to confuse you, but the folks in these pictures belong to my friend Lindsay. remember "a layout a day in May" from last year?? well Lindsay has had another baby so it is time for me to get a scrappin' for the new baby's album!}
*****
I will be back later with a few more things I made with this kit!
:)
gretchen

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Your work is so BEAUTIFUL and Inspiring...I LOVE what you did with this kit. :)
xx
Loves,
K

mollydianeh said...

Looks like a fabulous kit! Love these two layouts! Can't wait to see the rest.