Sunday, October 2, 2011

So much to blog...

...so little time!
Last week work kind of kicked my butt.
Therefore very little "fun stuff" got accomplished.
But don't worry, I am making up for it this weekend!
:)
I've gone on a bike ride & met some new friends, ran a 10k with my running buddies, & stayed up late scrapbooking!
And I am trying to catch up on blogging!
*****
For example, I never got a chance to post this layout that I had up on the Pebbles blog last week.
This is my favorite way to save Christmas cards!
It's a layout with 3 pockets to hold all the cards that I cannot bear to throw away.

This layout is using the Pebbles "Welcome Christmas" line.
And there are step-by-step instructions up on the Pebbles blog to show you how to make this layout yourself!
{instructions here}


*****
Here is something else you might be interested in:
It is "31 Days of Halloween" over at Paper Issues this month!
Share and link up all your Halloween projects with us!

{Halloween card supplies: Bella Blvd}

To start off the fun month of festivities, there is a chance for you to win a Halloween mini kit over on the Paper Issues blog.
OK that helps me get a little bit caught up!
More tomorrow!
:)
gretchen

No comments: