Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's a PARTY!!

It is a party-themed week over on the Pebbles blog!
So we were challenged to create party-themed layouts & projects using our favorite Pebbles goodies.
Easy!
The fun toothpick flags just scream "party" to me, so I knew I wanted to use them on my project!
I used several toothpick flags from the Fresh Goods & New Addition lines to embellish these cards/invitations.
I made 2 different cards here-one is girly with a pink/red color scheme and the other is more masculine (even though there are flowers on it!) with different shades of blue.
Two different cards, same basic design!

*****
OUT FOR
PUBLICATION
*****
Supplies:
Fresh Goods Flower Basket (751183)
Fresh Goods Rain Check (751184)
Fresh Goods Signage (751186)
Fresh Goods Front Desk (751187)
Fresh Goods Come Again (751191)
Fresh Goods Toothpick Flags (747153)
Fresh Goods Chips (744118)
New Addition Toothpick Flags (747122)

Other supplies:
Brads (American Crafts)
Cardstock (American Crafts)
Die cut alphabet (Quickutz)
Check out the Pebbles blog for so many more fabulous party projects!
:)
gretchen

No comments: