Saturday, October 8, 2011

BOO-YAH!!

Bella Blvd has been introducing the new team over the past several days.
And I was included!
So it is official!
:)
{who would've thought i would ever have been a "card" girl?! oh how i used to struggle with them so!}

Here are the cards I made that were included as part of the intro post.

I used mostly the "Family Dynamix" line here along with a black border sticker from the new "Too Cute to Spook" line.
I used "Family Dynamix" again on this next card along with the striped paper from the new "Christmas Wishes" line.

I love how Bella's lines mix so well together!!
So this is just a couple of many cards that you will see from me over the next year using Bella Blvd's awesome products!
In fact I am in the process of making a couple right now with the new mid-releases just announced this week!
{don't hate}
:)
Happy Saturday friends!!
gretchen

1 comment:

mollydianeh said...

Congrats kiddo!!! Of COURSE you can be a "card" girl!

great job!