Thursday, February 2, 2012

9 years later...

hey hey!!

I have another layout to share that I made with the Charm School kit from Noel Mignon!
It took a little while for this layout to come together though.
I had a single picture (that I stumbled up while cleaning out our guest bedroom) and a bunch of journaling that I wanted to put on the layout.


But. I. just. could. not. get. going.

So I started looking through some recent layouts to see if anything sparked my interest.
That is when I came across this page I made with the Hudson Valley kit.
{also from Noel Mignon}



Inspiration gained!
I used that layout to jumpstart my creativity, and I ended up with this layout using the Charm School kit... And I love the way it turned out!
yay!!
:)
OK one more day until the weekend right??!
A
nother yay!!
:)
gretchen

2 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

I love your layout, it turned out beautifully! Love the banner, all the journaling and the colors!

jacque4u2c said...

Great job!