Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mix 'n Match Monday

Yeah I know that it is Tuesday, but yesterday was Mix 'n Match Monday over on the Pebbles blog.

And I made a layout for it!!
I mean, who says you have to have sports-themed products to do a sports layout?!!
No sports stuff needed when you can mix 'n match Pebbles products!
These pictures have a lot of red and blue in them so I immediately reached for the Fresh Goods line to get me started.
The With Love line has some great red in it too and it coordinates well with Fresh Goods stuff.
I used the tiny dotted paper from With Love to punch a few stars and used the red alphabets for my title.
I ended up using 2 sheets of paper from the Happy Go Lucky line for the background of this 2-page layout.
The light blue patterned paper made for a good, subtle contrast to the other colors in this layout.
I like how this non-sporty sports layout ended up turning out!

*****
OUT FOR
PUBLICATION
*****
Thanks for looking!!
And happy Valentine's day!
Much love,
gretchen

5 comments:

Missy said...

I really, really love this layout! This new collection from Pebbles is really great. I love how you used the tape to make a grid.

leah said...

Love, love how you used the tape, Gretchen!! ^_^

Serendipity said...

Love how you used the tape...

~amy~ said...

LOVE your tape! FAB layout!

Patricia Roebuck said...

You are amazing with the 2 pagers! Love the colors you picked and how you did the grid.