Saturday, February 18, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
haaaaappy birthday dear Kimber
happy birthday to you!!



Or maybe I should say,
Lordy
Lordy
Look who's 40!!
*****
Here's a close up of your birthday card!
You know, since people your age don't always see real well!
:)


I kid! I kid!!
*****
Seriously, though, happy birthday to one of the most talented people I know!
I hope you have an excellent birthday Kimber!
I am glad I get to be a small part of it!
*****
Now hop on along to your next stop at Nicole Nowosad's blog.
And if you are jumping in here in the middle of this blog hop, head to the Jillibean Soup blog to start at the beginning.
Hop along with us just for fun and wish Kimber a happy birthday along the way!
*****
Happy 40th Kimber and
happy Saturday!
:)
gretchen

7 comments:

Kimber McGray said...

hahahaha! Gretchen you are TOO Much!

You crack me up every time!

Love the card and love you!

Thanks so much!

Diana Waite said...

this is SO cute! Happy Birthday to Kimber!!

Ruth G said...

Yep! You've obviously got young eyes! I could barely make out your comments link and your comments about 40 being old made it clear you had room to talk!
I do love the colors and design of your card, though! Lots of fun! And I always love the "39 again" idea! TFS!

Lisa Angela said...

Love your card!

mn36 said...

cute card.

FrancineB said...

LOL Too funny! Great card.

Benwah said...

Your corrugated 39 really stands out. And of course all ladies are 39. At least according to my son. lol