Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pebbles scraplift

This week we are scraplifting other design team members over on the Pebbles blog!
Fun!
So I picked out a great layout to lift...


This one is by the uber-talented Melanie Blackburn.
{thanks Mel!!}
I struggle with using two horizontal pictures on a page.
Two vertical ones I can handle and 3 horizontal, no problem!


But two horizontal pictures stump me!


So when I saw how Melanie used the two pictures on her layout I knew I had to scraplift it to finally get these two pictures scrapped.
The pictures are vertical on her layout so I just turned her layout to the right
and viola!
Now the pictures are horizontal!
And then I just scraplifted from there...



{all products are Pebbles}
Thank you Melanie for the inspiration!!
:)
Tomorrow is my Friday and I am stoked!
gretchen

No comments: