Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cards on Thursdays

It is all about cards on Thursdays over on the Bella Blvd blog.
And I've got a couple cards to share using the new Thankful line!


I used the 'I am thankful for...' journaling block from the Thankful Cute Cuts sheet to create the background of this card.
I added the "you" with the alphabets on the Alpha + Bits Stickers to complete the sentiment.
Then I strategically covered up the numbered list on the left side with flowers.
It makes for a easy friendly card!



And the Thankful line is not just for Thanksgiving!
It is also very homey and family friendly!
:)
I used it to make this card for some friends who just bought their first home.


 The flags I used here are not even the new ones designed to go with the Thankful line.
They are actually the "Fall" and "Home Sweet Home" flags from the first flags release earlier this year. 
But they coordinate so well!


 Thanks for stopping by today!
:)
gretchen

No comments: