Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Whoa!!

Whoa!
Where did the time go??!
I've gotten a little behind on my blogging!
Oh, I know...the Olympics!
I am obsessed!
I can't not watch!
And I have this uncanny desire to go do some sit ups when I watch the track & field athletes!
:)
*****
OK back to regularly scheduled blogging...
I've got a card to share using some of the Bella Blvd buttons and Birthday Girl line.

How cute are these flowery buttons?!
I used one button as the "cherry" on top of the cupcake.
Then I used 2 more to accent toward the bottom right and left sides of the card.
I don't always feel the need to add thread/string through the button holes every time I use buttons but I did on this card.
And I thought tying the string into a bow through the top button would be a cute touch! 



OK gotta go!
More Olympics to watch!
:)
gretchen

No comments: