Friday, August 31, 2012

Farewell to Pebbles

Today is my last official day as a Pebbles design team member.
**sniff**
So I thought it might be nice to look back and share some of my favorite projects from the past year. 
**sniff**
*****
This is the very first thing I made to start off the year...and it is still one of my favorites!
And I used the "Fresh Goods" line which might be my favorite Pebbles line of all time. 


Here's one using a combo of "Fresh Goods" and "With Love".
I totally dig the randomness of this layout. 


Not sure why I like this next one so much.
It's pretty simple.
But I do love hearts so that is probably what appeals to me so much!

 

I made this one for one of the "Made in Minutes" features on the Pebbles blog. 
Making even a simple card in under 30 minutes is a huge task for me.
So making this layout and actually loving how it turned out in under 30 is like a flippin' miracle!
So it makes the list.


But my favorite project of the year may have been the very last one I made!
**sniff**


Going out in style, I suppose!
It's been fun!
:)
Have a great long weekend friends!
gretchen

No comments: