Monday, August 20, 2012

Just for fun!

Good morning and happy Monday!
I feel like I should be posting a back to school layout today since I think everybody in America is starting school today!
But I am going to hang on to summer for just a little while longer.
*****
I remembered that a while back I had wanted to do a single layout with an enlarged photo for each cruise that we have been on. 
These layouts will go in my yearly albums.
Then I can turn around and make mini albums for each cruise and include all the pictures we took and ephemera I collected from each one. 
Well I made a layout for cruise #1.
And we have been on 3 more cruises since then!
I need to get on it!
I played along with the summer layout tag game 
{it's kind of like a game of "telephone" where you start with 1 layout, someone scraplifts it, then it gets passed on to the next person who scraplifts the second layout and on and on}
over at Noel Mignon so that was the perfect excuse for me to scrap another cruise.
But of course I chose the most recent one to scrap!

{Supplies: Bella Blvd patterned papers, chipboard, & stickers; American Crafts chipboard "no. 4"; Doodlebug & KI Memories brads}

Now I just need to get cruises #2 and #3 in the books!
:)
*****
Did yall see this??!

Whoop whoop!!
Check out the Bella Blvd blog for even more details!
Who is going to apply??
Anybody willing to admit it!?
*****
OK that's all I've got!
Have a great day!
:)
gretchen

No comments: