Monday, October 22, 2012

A "Kiss Me" layout

Yay!! It's a Bella Blvd layout by me!
I've made several cards already and now here's a layout with the new Kiss Me line!


I am loving this new line!
The colors in the picture on this layout (that is my husband with his brother and sister with their grandmother) are pretty neutral so it was easy to match up with the colors of the Kiss Me patterned papers.
I cut out a strip of chevrons from a sheet of patterned paper to use as a border underneath the picture.
The patterned paper behind the picture and journaling is actually the Bella Blvd Sophisticates "Oyster" patterned paper- it coordinates perfectly with this line!
And I couldn't resist fussy cutting a few small flowers from to add just below the journaling.


Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Monday to ya!
:)
gretchen

No comments: