Monday, October 15, 2012

KI Update

OK have any of you been wondering what is up with KI Memories??
Did you see hear that they were bought by Hampton Arts?
That happened back a few months ago but even since then they have been a little quiet on the crafting front.
Well I am excited to tell you that KI has a brand new line out and it is on sale now!
The new line is called "Flashback" and it is an incredibly cool line!
There are fabulous new papers of course along with new glitter and cardstock stickers, FILM STRIP lace cardstock (swoon!), cool clear stamps, and LOTS of other fun stuff!
I am dying to dive into the box of Flashback I just got!
The brilliant Shannon Tidwell posted a layout over on the Hampton Arts blog last week so {check it out} for a peek of how cool the Flashback line is!
Until I get to play with Flashback, here are a few things I have been making with some other KI products...
 I made this card with the fun Hot Date line. 


I added a 2x3" pocket to the inside of the card to hold a gift card.
These small pockets are the perfect size for gift cards!



Here is a simple layout using the Over the Rainbow collection.


I love KI's swirly glitter stickers!
They might just be some of my favorite products of all time!



And here is one more card using the Hot Date line.


Isn't the heart Puffy so cute??!
:)


Here's a little peek inside the card too.

Yay for the return of KI Memories!!
Projects with the new Flashback line coming soon!
Happy Monday!
:)
gretchen

No comments: