Monday, October 1, 2012

Same team, new term!

Today officially starts the new term for the Bella Blvd design team. 
And I am so excited to be a part of it for another year!
So whether you like it or not, you're stuck seeing my cards for another year!
:)
Yippeeeee!!
Like this one, for example, that I made using Bella's Thankful line...


And this not-so-birthday-ish card using the Birthday Girl line...



Introductions of the new Bella Blvd team members will be up on the Bella Blvd blog all week.
Make sure to check out all the creative talent over there!
And have a very happy Monday!!
:)
gretchen

5 comments:

James said...

Hi – Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Scrapbooking Community at vorts.com? Our members will love it.
Members include: Other Scrapbookers, Scrapbooking Enthusiasts and Experts.
It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Articles, Photos, and Videos if you like.
Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you. I hope you consider sharing with us.
Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
The Scrapbooking Community: http://www.vorts.com/scrapbooking/
Thanks,
James Kaufman, Editor

Stephanie said...

So glad to have you on board for another year. Love love love your work and the photographs you share of your work! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for being a part of the Bella Blvd Design Team! Yay! I'm also just outside of Birmingham, AL! I love your design style! Can't wait to see more for inspiration! I just subscribed to your blog! My blog is http://myprincess-peaches.blogspot.com/

Christine said...

6Congrats Gretchen!! Your cards are wonderful and I'm so glad to be able to see more of them this next year using Bella Blvd's products.
xoxo,
Christine

Leanne said...

Oh wow! Your work is just so beautiful! I am so excited to be working with you and the Bella team for the next 12 months..x