Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's getting spooky up in here!

Well it's not really all that spooky...yet!
:)
But it is all about cards over on the Bella Blvd blog today and I made a couple of Halloween-y cards for the occasion.
*****

 I still love Bella's Too Cute to Spook line!
And the new orange stripe designer tape is a perfect compliment to it.




I used black cardstock as the base for this card.
Because it is hard to write on black cardstock, I added white paper inside the card (so I can actually write something to whoever I send this card to!) and then decorated it a bit to make it fun!



How cute is this ghost from the Too Cute to Spook Chipboard Icons?!
I pulled out my big circle punches to create a small background for the ghost on the front of the card.



I also used the circle punches to help decorate the inside of the card.


OK that's all I've got for now!
I hope your Halloween is going to be fun and spooky!
Happy day!
:)
gretchen

No comments: