Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pinterest Inspiration

Good morning!
Today is a fun day over on the Bella Blvd blog
All the projects over there are inspired by Pinterest!
This is the image from Pinterest that a few of us were given to work with...


We were to take this image and make something inspired by it!
*****
Let me show you what I made!
Unlike this cool piece of inspiration, I didn't use strips of washi tape to create the background of this card. 
Instead I used different strips of patterned paper and a border sticker to create a similar look. 
I couldn't help myself...I wanted an excuse to play with the new Bella Blvd goodies!!


Here is a different view of the card...


For this next card I was inspired by the large initial in the middle of the gray background. 


I cut the "&" out of a sheet of one of new patterned papers and used it as the central focus of the card. 
Then I added the "u" and "me" stickers around the ampersand. 
Then I cut the hearts out of a different sheet patterned paper and used them to embellish above & below the sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by today!
Make sure to check out the Bella Blvd blog to see several more cool projects inspired by Pinterest!
Have an awesome day!!
:)
gretchen

No comments: