Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Running mix

Hi!
I've got another layout to share using the super fun "Our Summer" kit from Noel Mignon!
There are a couple of cute "musical" papers in the kit so I thought it was time to do another "running mix" layout!
Just for fun, here are a couple of ooooooold layouts I made about the music I was listening to at the time.


Hey, quit laughing! 
They aren't too bad!!
:)


Man I loved those funky chipboard letters!
{do you remember the Love, Elsie line from KI Memories?? LOVED it! still hoarding some of it actually}
*****
And now I think it is time to do a more up-to-date layout!
:)


Apparently I still love strip journaling.
That hasn't changed in 6 years!
*****
These chipboard Thickers from American Crafts are rad!
The size is smaller than a lot of other Thickers and that comes in very handy sometimes.
And I love the "cork" look!



I am loving all things Elle's Studio these days!
Well I am really loving die cuts, tags, and journaling spots these days and Elle just happens to make some of the best around!


Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Wednesday!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Gretchen! My name is Heather and I was hoping you could answer a quick question I have about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com