Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another class!

I am teaching a new & improved version of the "Happiness is..." class I taught for Junktiz a couple of years ago.
I love the theme of this album so I can't get away from it!
Anyway I am teaching this as an online class at Scrap in Style.
It starts on Monday September 8th and it will run for 5 days.
Here is a little class description for ya:
Create a fun, colorful mini-album that focuses on the good things happening in your world! In this class you will use a mix of supplies like patterned paper, ribbon, chipboard, stickers, rub-ons, punches, flowers, buttons, etc. to make this album. You will learn techniques and hopefully learn new things that you can use later in your own scrapbooking. But also you will be made to think and reflect and journal about the positive, happy things in your life. Come and have fun scrapbooking with us!
I would love for you to join me!
Sign up here.
Happy Friday friends!
gretchen

6 comments:

Katie Burnett said...

Wowza. This class looks awesome. I mean, even the tiny sneak is the bombdiggity.

Kathleen Taylor said...

cool class! yes, I signed up! How could I resist taking a class by you!
BTW, 29 more days to Talladega!! WOOHOO!!

Dawn said...

I may have to check out this class! Almost as good as taking your class in person.
Too Bad,(NOT!)so sad, for Kyle B today. Makes me smile just thinking about it... :-)

Latrice said...

Hey Gretchen!
Can you tell me if I can buy stuff online for Scrap Etc? I tried to click shop and nothing came up. I saw a kit on Lizzy's blog and wanted to look at more of them. Let me know.
uniquelg@msn.com
Talk to you soon.
Latrice

notetoself said...

I signed up! Cant wait! :)

*Heather said...

Hey you! I've been meaning to email and finally getting around to saying congrats on the Masters contest! You go girl! Can't wait to see what you do in the magazine! :)