Sunday, April 5, 2009

Another BAH HUMBUG post

Here I am complaining again that it is Sunday night and I have to go to work in the morning.
I would not be complaining if I had not had such a good weekend.
______________________________________________________________
Got my Lee back from Vegas where he had been all week for a work conference.
{how convenient...Vegas!}
Watched Twilight again with Katie and Virginia.
And again with Lee the following night because I wanted his expert opinion on this vampire movie.
{but sadly I still have not read the books}
Had brunch with my friend Lindsay who is living in Atlanta now.
Worked on kitting more stuff for my class at the Scrap Etc event.
Gathered up door prizes to give away during that class.
{and here are a couple more sneak peeks for my class}
More from me later.
Right now I am going to enjoy what is left of my weekend.
Happy Monday!
gretchen


1 comment:

Julie McD said...

I haven't seen Twilight the movie, but I have read all 4 books - in a 3 week period. You MUST read the books. Seriously, they are awesome. I put them off for a long time and finally picked them up. You won't be sorry!