Friday, March 5, 2010

Addicted

to the hybrid cards that is!
Seriously I feel like I have endless supplies of pretty patterned paper!
{my printer ink might be taking a hit but eh what's a little ink when it can ultimately create lovely papers??!!?}
So I printed out some more of the Honeychurch patterned papers, combined them with some of the stuff I have left over from my February Kenner Road kit, and made a couple more things.
I made this next one for a girl at work having a baby boy soon.
{it's not tooo girly is it?? i could not resist punching some butterflies out of my scraps!}
Alrighty, that is all I've got for now!
But I do have a lovely new Kenner Road kit & a box of the newest releases from My Little Shoebox sitting on my floor waiting to be torn into!
It will all have to wait for a few days, though, as I will be running around here this weekend!
:)
Happy weekend!
Tootles!
gretchen

{don't forget to check out the contest/giveaway links in the previous post!}

2 comments:

PEQ said...

love the cards...esp the baby one :) have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gretchen. I am trying to get in contact with you regarding the Slice and the Making Memories' blog. I can't find your email address on your blog. Would you mind emailing me at jweston@makingmemories.com? Thanks. :)
Jenny