Monday, March 15, 2010

Live!!

The March gallery is live over at Kenner Road!
And I've got some stuff in it!
I got to play with the main kit (Brittany Meadows) and the add-on kit (Austin Creek).
This one is a little shout out to a couple of my favorite people.
Supplies: Patterned paper (Sassafras), Alphabet (Jillibean Soup), Bling (My Mind's Eye)

Here's one with a few thoughts about life as it is right now.
Supplies: Patterned paper (Jillibean Soup, GCD Studios), Alphabet (Jillibean Soup), "Love" sticker (Jillibean Soup), Flower (Making Memories), Twine (Jillibean Soup), Bling (My Mind's Eye)
{and I might just be using that one as part of my
Jillibean Soup design team application}
:)

I have just been waiting to jump on the pennant bandwagon so I was excited to get these Sassafras stickers in my kit!
And pennants are fun!
***
I am being
published!!
Be back soon!!
***
Supplies: Patterned paper (Sassafras, GCD Studios), Alphabet (Jillibean Soup), Butterflies (Jenni Bowlin), Bling (My Mind's Eye), Pennant stickers (Sassafras)

And I made another frame for my grandmother.
I found this white frame at Target in one of the clearance sections for 88 cents.
I added a few things from Kenner Road's embellishment kit and voila!
Supplies: Flowers (Making Memories), Twine (Jillibean Soup), Bling (My Mind's Eye)

Be sure to go check out the rest of the Kenner Road gallery
and get your hands on a kit before they are gone!
:)
Happy Monday people!
gretchen

3 comments:

Virginia said...

Oh these are so fabulous, Gretch! Some of my favorites from you yet! I LOVE how you did the other pieces of patterned paper above the pennants (sneaking that idea into my own layouts soon!).

And- hahahahahhahhahhah!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! ;)

Katie said...

Love these los!!!! Really, in retrospect, the deer kind of completed the night. What's a get together without high quality taxidermy?

Tiffany said...

Congratulations on having your layout published in Creating Keepsakes magazine. Thanks so much for using Cosmo Cricket in your design! We’d love to say thanks by sending you some of our favorite products to work with. Please send me your mailing address and I’ll get a package on it’s way!

Tiffany
tiffany@cosmocricket.com