Friday, March 19, 2010

TGIF

The KI team is going green this week in celebration of St. Patrick's Day!
So today's Focus On over on the KI blog is GREEN!
I chose to keep it simple this time and just use a bunch of green on my page.
Since green is quickly closing in on red as my favorite color, this was fun!

{Cardstock, patterned paper, chipboard letters, flair, brads, & chipboard bookplate are all KI Memories}
This little cutie pie belongs to my friend Lindsay.
I am working on a book for Bryce's first year so you may be seeing alot of him in the near future. :)
__________________________________________
I am pretty pumped about this announcement that was made this morning!
Whoop whoop!
That will be fun!
__________________________________________
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my baby brother!!
Good grief the little runt is 25 now!
Wasn't it just yesterday that he was carrying around Huggie, watching Lady & the Tramp daily, and throwing whiny temper tantrums on the tennis court even though the racket was bigger than him at the time??
Time flies.
I think I will go meet him for dinner!
Happy weekend friends!
:)
gretchen

4 comments:

Nubia said...

congrats on the Jillibean guest spot! That is so cool!

Katie Burnett said...

great layout!!!!!! Ditto the JB congrats!

Michelle Whitlow said...

Congrats on the GDT spot!!

erin said...

great layout, and congratulations on the jillibean GDT!!!