Monday, March 29, 2010

A layout a day for a week

Have I mentioned that I am working on a baby book for my friend/freshman year neighbor/PT school roommate??
{i mean, she put up with alot-this is the least i can do}
Well I have been sitting on these pictures since October, so I have got to get my lazy butt in gear & get to work on this thing!
So I am giving myself a little challenge!
I am going to try to make 1 layout a day for the next 7 days.
{and that is pretty good for me because i don't normally get alot of scrapping done during the work week}
I might be pulling out some sketches & doing some scraplifting over the next week!
And I've got a bunch of the new Snugglebug line from Little Yellow Bicycle that I am excited to use!
Since I decided to issue myself this challenge at about 8:30 tonight, I had to make today's layout a super quick one.
So I took this layout that I did a while ago & scraplifted it to come up with something different.

Supplies: Patterned paper, chipboard embellishments, buttons (Little Yellow Bicycle), Die cut title & nesting circles (Quickutz)

Here is the new layout!

Supplies: Patterned paper, chipboard embellishments, journaling circles, rub-ons, stickers (Little Yellow Bicycle), "B" alpha sticker (Making Memories)
Ain't he a little cutie!??!
OK that is 1 day down, 1 layout completed!
Go me!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

erin said...

ok wow! after we are back from disney, i so wanna just do that! way to go~!