Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ode to spring break

Oh to be young again!
hehehe
This week's Focus On over on the KI blog is Spring Break.
Well this girl has not had a "spring break" (so to speak) in way too many years.
So I thought I would probably just skip this Focus On and do the next one.
Then I got to thinking.
{and that can be trouble}
Oh I have so many found memories from spring breaks many years ago!
Destin, Panama City, Disney World, Bahama cruise, etc.
So I decided I should do a layout about spring break as a 32 year old with no kiddos.
It's my Ode to Spring Break 2010!
Supplies: Patterned paper, chipboard embellishments, brads, glitter alphas, flower rub-on (all KI Memories)
Have a great weekend friends!
:)
gretchen

5 comments:

Deanna said...

'97? Wow! You ARE old! ;)

Just call me "B" said...

I continue to be amazed at your greatness! I love this layout! So so cute!

SavannaLea said...

I am so scraplifting this layout!!! I miss spring break too, lots of great memories that need to be remembered!!

Katie said...

LOVE THIS G!!!!

Kelli said...

inspiration at it's best! iLoveSB too :)