Monday, May 10, 2010

10 of 31

Uh, I feel like I am stuck in a rut with my die cut papers.
I think this is the 1,000th time I have used a piece this same way.
Maybe nobody will notice.
:)
Supplies: Patterned paper (Little Yellow Bicycle, Bella Blvd), Die cut paper (Little Yellow Bicycle), Alpha stickers (Basic Grey), Chipboard alphas (American Crafts), Brads (American Crafts), Bling (My Mind's Eye)
______________________________________
Happy day!!
:)
gretchen
p.s. T minus 5 days to get your My Little Shoebox design team applications in!
Deadline is May 15th!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

oh no - please no reminders of the DT. I'm about a second away from deleting my draft email and not applying!!

great layout though!! you rock the scallop!

Mel said...

I really love the die cut layouts you do and they never look the same to me, gorgeous work. Love Melxx