Thursday, May 20, 2010

Same sketch, another layout

I liked the sketch {from yesterday} so much that I decided to make another layout with it!
Supplies: Patterned paper, die cuts, rub-ons, stickers (Little Yellow Bicycle Snugglebug line), Jewels (KI Memories)
________________________________________
I want to answer a couple of questions I have gotten recently...
1) Kirby asked about Kenner Road. Unfortunately there will be no more KR kits. Kerry Lynn decided to stop doing kits with Kenner Road but she will still be doing her digital stuff for 2peas!
2) Karine asked about getting involved in challenges. There are lots of places that do challenges regularly! My Mind's Eye does a challenge every month on their blog. KI Memories puts up a challenge on their blog every Monday. There are several blogs dedicated just to challenges. Scrapjacked and Scrapping the Music are a couple of fun ones that come to mind. Also Scrap Weekly 2010 is a new blog this year that puts up a cool challenge every week!
If anyone else knows of great challenge sites, chip in!
I hope that helps!
:)
gretchen

4 comments:

Mel said...

I just love this gorgeous layout, you used the sketch perfectly and what cute bubby shots, I just wonder where all the time has gone since my boy was that small. Great work and two challenge blogs I know are arTastic and Screen to scrap, they are heaps of fun. Love Melxx

Virginia said...

Deanna introduced me to a new challenge site I love:

http://thecolorroom.ning.com/

So fun!

And of course, the Noel Mignon challenge blog:

http://noelmignonchallenge.blogspot.com/

;)

Anonymous said...

thanks much, Gretchen, for clearing that up! boo, though! :(
Kirby

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.