Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bad hair day

OK taking a break from baby boy layouts to share this one.
It was published in the latest CK & it is my favorite layout of the moment.
And not because the design is anything spectacular but because it is funny.
Of all the fabulous stories that could be told about my wedding, this is the one that gets told the most.
Nobody talks of my pretty dress or the cool location or how I was crazy to do an outdoor wedding in December or the yummy German chocolate groom's cake or how I had to redo my make-up after Stuart sang before I walked down the aisle or any of the usual stuff you would talk about at a wedding.
Nope.
The story that is told the most is about my bad hair adventure.
Oh it is funny now.
7 years ago, not so much.
But! I was saved by the veil!
{and yes, i think i am very clever}
Supplies: Cardstock (Prism), Patterned paper (My Mind's Eye, KI Memories), Brads (Pink Paislee), Bling (Advantus), Chipboard (American Crafts), Alphabets (Basic Grey, Making Memories)
_________________________________________
I hope you have a great hair day!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Katie Burnett said...

Stuart sings too? Shut the front door.