Thursday, May 13, 2010

Challenge

Making all these layouts in a relatively short amount of time has led to some experimenting.
{like seeing how fast i can make a layout, playing with different colors that i don't normally use, trying new products, etc etc}
Well here is one of those experiments!
I made this one for this week's challenge over on the American Crafts blog.
{the challenge is to use 2 or more types of AC brads on a page. you know i have an infatuation with brads. i could not resist}
But the experimentation came when I tried to do kind of a white on white layout to create a "snowy" look.
Supplies: Chipboard alphas & embellishment (American Crafts), Jeweled brads & brown brads (American Crafts), Foam alphas (American Crafts), Lace cardstock (KI Memories), Paper snowflakes (Making Memories)
I
am not exactly sure I like it yet.
But I think it is slowly growing on me.
Thanks for looking!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Mel said...

I love this, the photo pops and the gorgeous snowflakes look awesome on the white background, just love this. Love Melxx