Sunday, November 7, 2010

For my running peeps...

As seen in the Nov/Dec issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine. Copyright Creative Crafts Group. Posted with prior permission from the publisher.
Supplies: Patterned paper (Basic Grey-pink; KI Memories-all other), Chipboard alphas (KI Memories), Glitter alphas (KI Memories), Brad (KI Memories), Bling & chipboard heart (Heidi Swapp for Advantus)

This was is in the Nov/Dec issue of Creating Keepsakes.
{on sale now!}
Pictures are from last year's Race for the Cure in Birmingham.
Ah good times!
:)
Happy Monday folks!
gretchen

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

love this beautiful pink page!! :)

Just call me "B" said...

Ah, how I love this!

Luv2talk said...

Saw this in CK and LOVED it. Might even lift it. LOL

jennj42 said...

Yes,I did a double take when I saw Govenor Riley! Love the layout.