Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's starting to look alot like Christmas

The new Bedford Falls kit from Noel Mignon has totally gotten me in the Christmas spirit!
It is full of awesome Christmas stuff from My Mind's Eye, Fancy Pants, Pink Paislee, Making Memories, Jenni Bowlin, and more!
I am so excited to scrap with it!
And I plan on making lots of decorations for our home with it.
{you might remember that our past couple of Christmases have been ho-hum so i am going to work hard to make this one fabulous! and much more festive!}
Before I dive into the home decor stuff, though, I made a few cards with some of the Pink Paislee and My Mind's Eye papers in the kit.
I used a very simple design, but those Santas from the Father Christmas line (Pink Paislee) make for a beautiful card!
{if i do say so myself!}
{cardstock, patterned papers, brads, ribbon are all from the Bedford Falls kit from Noel Mignon}

Not too minimize Thanksgiving, but I am already looking forward to Christmas!!
:)
gretchen

7 comments:

R said...

now that looks like an awesome kit!

Rachel said...

yeah, that was me, hit the enter button a little prematurely...

ohh, and this time my secret word is porous, I like it

Virginia said...

GORG.EOUS! Those cards are incredible!

I kind of just want to skip over Thanksgiving. I know. It's horrible.

Sabr said...

These are beautiful! Love the old fashioned Santas!

Anonymous said...

beautiful! I love the vintage Santas too!

Sandy Ang said...

Definitely beautiful cards !

CJ said...

Such pretty cards! (and I like your frog) ;)