Sunday, December 26, 2010

Before you put up your Christmas stuff...

You should get in on the new challenge up at Noel Mignon!
It's the "Outdoor Decor" challenge and it is all about how you decorate the outside of your home for the holidays.
So I scrapped about how for like the 8th year in a row we still have NO CHRISTMAS LIGHTS up on our house!!
{everything is from Noel's Bedford Falls kit}
I tend to get a little wordy with my journaling so I ended up doing most of the journaling on a piece of cardstock that I stuck on the back of the layout.
There were just one too many journaling strips for my liking on the original version of this page!
The challenge runs until the 31st so you still have time!
*****
I think I might brave the traffic & snow and hit up a couple of after-Christmas sales.
Call me crazy!
{but you probably already do!}
:)
Happy day after Christmas!
gretchen
*****
P.S.
The My Mind's Eye blog hop is still going on!
Check down a couple of posts...right after Justin Beiber!
:)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Did you get any good deals? I did!! :)

kate blue said...

def can't show the outside of my house, it's too pitiful...just wanted to say I LOVE YOUR HANDWRITING!!!

Luv2talk said...

Yea, we didn't end up getting ours up either. There's always next year. LOL