Monday, December 6, 2010

new Noel Mignon challenge!

There is a new challenge up at Noel Mignon!
Challenge: Scrap a favorite gift from the past!

I did not scrap a specific gift though.
Instead I scrapped about how at Christmas we always got "the big gift".
It was equivalent to our gift from Santa but since Santa wasn't too big in our house, we always just called it "the big gift".
And I scrapped about it!
:)
Supplies: Patterned paper (The Girls Paperie, My Mind's Eye, Fancy Pants); Rub-ons (Fancy Pants); Die cut border (Pink Paislee); Brad (My Mind's Eye); Chipboard alpha (American Crafts); Bling (Making Memories)
Everything is from the Noel Mignon Bedford Falls kit

Be sure to check out the Noel Mignon challenge blog to see what everybody else has made!
And play along with us!!
Noel is going to give away 2 Bedford Falls kits to a lucky winner!!
So really, play along with us!
You have until December 17th!
*****
Teaser: You might want to check back here on December 10th!
Just do it & don't ask questions.
Trust me.
:)
*****
Happy Monday!!
gretchen

1 comment:

Cassie said...

How awesome is this layout!!!
I {heart} Noel Mignon.
=)
You rock...just sayin'.