Monday, August 29, 2011

New challenge!

After a little summer hiatus, the challenge blog over at Noel Mignon is back up & active!
And the new challenge is very appropriate:
What did you do on your summer vacation??
Scrap it!
I did some fun stuff this summer,
but I also did a lot of running!
So I scrapped about it...

{I grabbed the cardstock & brads from my stash but everything else is from the Noel Mignon Salt Water Taffy kit!}

I kept this layout pretty simple since the pictures are so busy & colorful.
And that is a sun rub-on over the "summer" in my title & a cute watermelon border underneath!

I am still on a banner kick and I thought I would spice this one up a little bit by mixing the Lily Bee flag stickers in with the Sassafras border sticker.

*****
Join us & scrap about your summer!
Link up your layouts here.
*****
Happy Monday!
:)
gretchen

No comments: