Friday, August 19, 2011

*NOLA*

Have you seen the September issue
of Creating Keepakes yet?
Take a look in the CK Sketches section and you will find this layout!

(as seen in the September issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine, copyright creative crafts group, posted with prior permission from publisher)

This one is about the surprise road trip we took my brother David on for his 30th birthday.
He thought everybody was just going to play golf for a few hours.
And he ended up in New Orleans for a couple of days!
Oh how gullible he is!
He should have known my husband would never let me play golf where anyone could see me!
{yes i am that bad}
:)
Happy weekend yall!
Any surprise road trips planned??
:)
gretchen

2 comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

Fun layout! Congrats on being published, and thanks for your nice comments on my blog. Have a great weekend.

Kimmie said...

Congratulations on the publication! I bet it's so great seeing your work in print like that. :o)