Monday, August 1, 2011

Sketchy sketchy

Good morning good people!
I've got a layout to share!
I submitted this one recently to Creating Keepsakes based on a sketch for their CK Sketches column.
Because you are seeing it here, it obviously did not picked up for the magazine.
But that's OK!
I really like this one!
The title of this one is "Misner Family Affair" but the "Misner" doesn't show up real well here because I used silver glitter stickers and apparently my scanner doesn't like them.
All these pictures are from my brother's wedding this past March.
That was the first time (ever, I think!) all of the Misners had been together complete with spouses, kids, etc.
Good times!

Supplies: Patterned paper (Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye); Ribbon (Making Memories); Silver glitter stickers (Making Memories); Chipboard alpha (Basic Grey); Heart punch (The Paper Studio); Brads (American Crafts)

Alrighty!
There you have it...a reject layout!!
haha!
Just kidding!
I really like this one & it looks great in an album!
:)
gretchen

3 comments:

Deanna said...

It WAS a good time!

Britt said...

Ok, wow, wow, wow, wait a minute. I have TOTALLY missed that you two are related?!? Now how does that happen?! TWO scrappy gals in one family - I AM SO JEALOUS!

And CK so totally missed the boat with this one - super cute!

Oh, and I seriously dig the blog background - very nice!

Joan V said...

Gretchen, this is great. I love pages like this. I see PEOPLE and LAUGHTER and good MEMORIES. Love your journaling, too. Thanks for sharing. So glad that you posted it here to inspire me.