Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cards on Thursdays

It is Cards on Thursdays over on the Bella Blvd blog!
I was feeling very monochromatic when I made my cards this week.
And I absolutely love the flowers in the new Sunshine & Happiness line! So I cute out some pink and red flowers and combined them with a red chipboard flower and decorated this card.
Fun stuff!


Then I went all blue & purple on this next card.
I cut out more flowers from the Sunshine & Happiness border sheet and combined them with the large purple flower sticker from the Just Write Journaling Stickers.
I used a circle punch to punch a piece of patterned paper from the Baby Boy line (I love how well the lines coordinate!) to cover up the sentiment on the purple flower sticker.
Another thing I did was outline the purple scalloped border sticker with a black pen to help it stand out better against the background cardstock.




See, very monochromatic!
And I like it!
*****

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
:)
gretchen

No comments: